LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

Saving Tonight's State of Flash

I am SO GLAD to see this released - and it's amazing.

The flash movie works so well together, the menus are brilliant, the preloader was cool, wasn't anything taking away from the spectacular main movie. I'm telling ya, that was one beautiful movie.
Whilst the movie would of been really great if Trash's part went with the same music, his part is so skilled, with a nice change, and put into the movie brilliantly, and really adds to it.

<3 LL

september 11th tribute september 11th tribute

Aha, the one day when crap movies get through

Well done, you learned how to put music (shit music) into a flash and tween pictures. That was a shit piece of flash.

Don't say I'm a heartless bastard who doesn't give a fuck about the dead, because it doesn't mean I don't care about them. I'm not suppost to vote 5 because it is a tribute to September 11th, I should vote 5 because it's a well made, good piece of flash. Which it isn't. 0.
Fine, good you made a tribute but it was a rubbish one.

I hate it when crap gets through judgement just because it's a 'tribute'.

Games Collide Trailer Games Collide Trailer

Woooo.. Great!

Awesome trailer, I really want to see the full thing.... not that you haven't shown me tons of it before as I help. :P

But yeah, it's looking great, and DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS!

Not Another Mario Movie Not Another Mario Movie

Amazing. Really.

This is a great, really funny sprite flash movie. I love the jokes and how it parodies other sprite flashes. Great job.